Thursday, December 24, 2015

It's Christmas Eve!! Squeezing in one more Christmas sign project with Old Sign Stencils...


Chipping with Charm: Tree Farm Arrow Sign Old Sign Stencils...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Happy Christmas Eve!
Do you have your tree yet?!  I sure hope so :)
Sorry, just my excuse to add in one more fun project idea using Old Sign Stencils by Funky Junk Interiors

Chipping with Charm: Tree Farm Arrow Sign Old Sign Stencils...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
I couldn't resist making another tree shaped arrow sign using those awesome stencils.
Chipping with Charm: Tree Farm Arrow Sign Old Sign Stencils...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
It all starts with a tree stencil...embellished with a faucet knob and button bling.
Chipping with Charm: Tree Farm Arrow Sign Old Sign Stencils...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
And finishes with and arrow pointing you to the farm --->
Chipping with Charm: Christmas Porch...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
But sorry...you won't actually find a tree that way...just my narrow little porch all dressed up for Christmas.
Chipping with Charm: Tree Farm Arrow Sign Old Sign Stencils...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Other projects I made with my Old Sign stencils...
Chipping with Charm: Embellished Tree Hooks using Sign Old Sign Stencils...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Chipping with Charm: Faux Chalkboard Canvases using Sign Old Sign Stencils...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com

I think you need some stencils too...don't you?
There are tons of great designs for the whole year through!
Have a merry Christmas friends...
The projects are all put away here...time to enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. It's such fun to see all your creations throughout the year. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really unbelievable artist for woods after read this blog I was really impressed.
    Thanks for share this information.
    Best Hard Shell Suitcase

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)